Monday, October 3, 2016
Village Speedpainting 2
Village - 2nd of 3
Approx. 4 hrs
Trying to limit the time I spend on each so I focus more on blocking in the scene.
Went ahead and used a perspective grid this time. Didn't take as long to make as I had originally thought, so I'll use it again in the next one. Lightened up the scene for the village. I'd prefer it to be a cheery, bright sort of place. Sort of frustrated with the similarity of the houses. I need to add some defining characteristics and shapes to differentiate. Probably need to add more landmarks, too, like a well and market signs and such. Might focus on a flowery market area for the next, or focus on one house in particular and add the market in the background.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

YOU ROCK MY WORLD. MY stick figures would be a beautiful addition to your foreground ;D
ReplyDelete